The University Language Centre is organizing the XVIII AICLU Seminar entitled “European Projects in Language Centres: Creativity, Dynamics, Best Practice” which will be held from
the 4th to the 6th of October. During the Seminar several scholars will be discussing different topics, such as:
• The implementation of a European (or national/international) project: creation, methodology, stages of development, products, dissemination;
• Creativity and technology in language teaching;
• Multiculturalism and multilingualism enhanced by projects;
• Projects for language learning for special purposes;
• Projects and methodologies: self study, self-evaluation, CLIL;
• Projects for the training of teachers, trainers and students.
At the end of the Seminar there will be a friendly competition to reward the three best projects which will be voted by the participants.
Simone G. Malizia
Staff CLA - Centro Linguistico di Ateneo